Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

{WIWS}


Except for the missing part of my head (only containing brains) I love this picture (so you don't need to tell me anymore - but you may;-).


The position of my right foot, creates a refined look (I have seen Stacy London do that in 'What not to wear').

In reality I don't look that good, I think, not for long anyway. The hair got mixed up by the wind and by the time I arrived at church I was a little sweaty. It was HOT and I still had snowy weather in mind, here and here.

I bought the white jacket because my husband liked it, for 30 or 40 euro. I thought it would be too stiff and informal, but I guess it's ok.

The pink shirt I bought in Turkey, years ago, for 5 euro. The dress is from the Silk Store (it isn't silk though) in my home town, 30 euro. The tights, no idea... The boots, some cheap shoe-shop. I mistook them for leather. But because they aren't they survive every kind of weather.

As soon as I got home I swopped to jeans for a walk in the forest (yep, we've got dunes in the forest).


Boys like toys: men with helicopter-drones.

Yep, the right things in focus...
Or... there it is... Holland in spring!
It's finally spring!



Link-up for today hosted at finelinenandpurple.com.